Are you looking for an easy appetizer to serve for Thanksgiving or any holiday party? Do you have left over fish from your trip on the Searcher? Our friends over at FP Gourmet at the market have just the appetizer for you. It is delicious and will be the hit of the meal or party.
- 8oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 Cup of sour cream
- 1TBS FP Gourmet All purpose rub
- 2TBS chopped green onion
- 1 tsp horseradish (prepared)
- 1/4 pound (1/2 cup) smoked fish
- Using an electric Mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, all purpose rub, horseradish and mix together.
- Remove the skin from the smoked fish, and crumble the fish with your fingers. Add to the bowl and mix.
- Let chill for at least 1 hour, and up to overnight.