Trip 26: 7-Day (9/27-10/4)
$2,795.002 spots left! TELL A FRIEND
|Sun Sep 27 @ 10 am||Sun Oct 4 @ 8 am||YES|
Treat yourself to an upgrade and turbo-charge your fishing vacation. Fish with pro-staffer Fred Brandt of Seeker Rods!
Target yellowfin tuna, yellowtail, dorado, and wahoo from your spot at the Searcher rail.
- Check-in: Check-in time is by 10 am (unless otherwise instructed). Report to Fisherman’s Landing Tackle Shop with your passport and cash to cover departure day extras such as FMM and jackpot. Note: For trips departing to Guadalupe Island, please arrive by 8 a.m.
- What is included: The trip price includes Mexican fishing permits and all meals including lunch after departure. Canned drinks/bottled water, Mexican FMM, CA license (if needed) and possible fuel surcharge are additional costs. Full payment is due two weeks prior to departure.
- Guadalupe Island: Any trip longer than 5 days may fish at Guadalupe Island. Due to policies in place by Mexico, immigration check-ins at Ensenada and US are required. Those costs will be passed on to the angler. In 2019 extra costs are $250 (regular load trips )- $350 (ultra-limited load trips).
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel and we rebook your vacancy, or if we receive your cancellation at least 90 days before departure, 90% of your booking deposit (50% of trip cost) is refundable. In any other case, all funds on deposit are non-refundable. No refunds after departure.All funds on deposit are non-refundable if passport requirements aren’t met to the satisfaction of Mexican immigration requirements.Insurance
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment. Click here for quotes: Safari Global Travel or call Dawson & Associates at 619-460-5615.
- Schedule subject to change. Sponsored trips may have an additional passenger.