Trip 23: 7-Day (9/14-21)
$2,795.0018 spots left! TELL A FRIEND
|Mon Sep 14 @ 10 am||Mon Sep 21 @ 8 am||YES|
Gain access to offshore areas for two full days of fishing for tuna and yellowtail! And fish with Penn Fishing’s Steve Carson, who provides unbelievable giveaways and brings loads of gear for anglers to try out.
- Check-in: Check-in time is by 10 am (unless otherwise instructed). Report to Fisherman’s Landing Tackle Shop with your passport and cash to cover departure day extras such as FMM and jackpot. Note: For trips departing to Guadalupe Island, please arrive by 8 a.m.
- What is included: The trip price includes Mexican fishing permits and all meals including lunch after departure. Canned drinks/bottled water, Mexican FMM, CA license (if needed) and possible fuel surcharge are additional costs. Full payment is due two weeks prior to departure.
- Guadalupe Island: Any trip longer than 5 days may fish at Guadalupe Island. Due to policies in place by Mexico, immigration check-ins at Ensenada and US are required. Those costs will be passed on to the angler. In 2019 extra costs are $250 (regular load trips )- $350 (ultra-limited load trips).
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel and we rebook your vacancy, or if we receive your cancellation at least 90 days before departure, 90% of your booking deposit (50% of trip cost) is refundable. In any other case, all funds on deposit are non-refundable. No refunds after departure.All funds on deposit are non-refundable if passport requirements aren’t met to the satisfaction of Mexican immigration requirements.Insurance
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment. Click here for quotes: Safari Global Travel or call Dawson & Associates at 619-460-5615.
- Schedule subject to change. Sponsored trips may have an additional passenger.