Trip 11: 7-Day (8/1-8)
- - SOLD OUT - -
|Sat Aug 1 @ 10 am||Sat Aug 8 @ 8 am||YES|
Join pro-staffers Wendy Tochihara of Izorline, Lori Sachau of Turner’s Outdoorsman and lots of regulars on this popular trip. Come aboard with your reels full, and receive two free line fill-ups, courtesy of Izorline during the trip. (Line size determined as fishing warrants.) Turner’s Outdoorsman supplies loads of tackle giveaways and jackpot prizes to add to all the fun!
Take the plunge to a long-range trip with variety! Experience fishing offshore for tuna (bluefin, yellowfin, albacore) as well as fishing an island or the coast for yellowtail and dorado. The variety of locations, target fish, and opportunities to try different methods will excite any angler.
- Check-in: Check-in time is by 10 am (unless otherwise instructed). Report to Fisherman’s Landing Tackle Shop with your passport and cash to cover departure day extras such as FMM and jackpot. Note: For trips departing to Guadalupe Island, please arrive by 8 a.m.
- What is included: The trip price includes Mexican fishing permits and all meals including lunch after departure. Canned drinks/bottled water, Mexican FMM, CA license (if needed) and possible fuel surcharge are additional costs. Full payment is due two weeks prior to departure.
- Guadalupe Island: Any trip longer than 5 days may fish at Guadalupe Island. Due to policies in place by Mexico, immigration check-ins at Ensenada and US are required. Those costs will be passed on to the angler. In 2019 extra costs are $250 (regular load trips )- $350 (ultra-limited load trips).
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel and we rebook your vacancy, or if we receive your cancellation at least 90 days before departure, 90% of your booking deposit (50% of trip cost) is refundable. In any other case, all funds on deposit are non-refundable. No refunds after departure.All funds on deposit are non-refundable if passport requirements aren’t met to the satisfaction of Mexican immigration requirements.Insurance
Travel insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment. Click here for quotes: Safari Global Travel or call Dawson & Associates at 619-460-5615.
- Schedule subject to change. Sponsored trips may have an additional passenger.