Are you looking for an easy appetizer to serve for Thanksgiving or any holiday party? Do you have left-over fish from your trip on Searcher? Our friends over at FP Gourmet at the Market have just the appetizer for you. It is delicious and will be the hit of the meal or party.
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1TBS FP Gourmet all purpose rub
- 2TBS chopped green onion (for garnish)
- 1 tsp horseradish (prepared)
- 1/4 pound (1/2 cup) smoked fish
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, FP Gourmet all purpose rub, and horseradish. Mix well.
- Remove the skin from the smoked fish, and crumble the fish with your fingers. Add to the bowl and mix.
- Let chill for at least 1 hour or overnight. Garnish with onions.